BOMB Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think prestige mode is worth it?

5 posters

Go down

Do you think prestige mode is worth it?

Do you think prestige mode is worth it? Vote_lcap58%Do you think prestige mode is worth it? Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Do you think prestige mode is worth it? Vote_lcap42%Do you think prestige mode is worth it? Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 12

Do you think prestige mode is worth it? Empty Do you think prestige mode is worth it?

Post  xIcehazex Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:34 pm

Tell why you think its worth it or why u dont think its worth it
xIcehazex
xIcehazex
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Do you think prestige mode is worth it? Empty Re: Do you think prestige mode is worth it?

Post  Sumguy Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:37 pm

it actually shows that you know how to play, i am curently on the fifth prestige lol

Sumguy
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Do you think prestige mode is worth it? Empty Re: Do you think prestige mode is worth it?

Post  xIcehazex Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:52 pm

yea i agree with Sumguy..prestige makes u look like u know how to play the game..
xIcehazex
xIcehazex
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  zeppelin Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:06 pm

This has no recollection of how good you are it just means you play more than the next person, i did it because i got all my challenges and gold weapons and was looking for the next challenge.

zeppelin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawfullers Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:23 pm

prestige gives you a chance to restart. things like challenges you can try to get again like Red Tiger.
Rawfullers
Rawfullers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubbamunky Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:50 pm

ITs a bitch to have to restart , I did it but dont like the idea of having to do all the challenges again
Bubbamunky
Bubbamunky
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum