BOMB Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinion on Boosting

5 posters

Go down

Opinion on Boosting Empty Opinion on Boosting

Post  Haugsness Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:37 am

I keep hearing a lot about boosting in paticular maps, what are you guys thoughts on the subject? (Boosting as I understand it is going into a cage match with a friend and shooting each other in the head to gain xp and the gold weapons).

Does the clan take a position on boosting good or bad, or is it a case per case basis?

Personally I am still debating if it is worth it or not. It's like using a cheat, kinda takes the fun out of it, but at the same time, having all perks available would be cool and the golden guns look impressive (but loose their value is people boost) Rolling Eyes
Haugsness
Haugsness
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Opinion on Boosting Empty Re: Opinion on Boosting

Post  Sumguy Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:02 pm

well iits fun as long as its a friend you do it with... but for me its not worth it... if you want to stay 55 do if you want.. i like to prestige =D
But ive done it, thats how i got my gold shotty

Sumguy
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  RUSSELLNYG745 Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:42 pm

my personal thoughts, well that would be cheating and if your not good enough to do it legitly then you dont deserve to play the game.
RUSSELLNYG745
RUSSELLNYG745
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  zeppelin Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:50 am

Boosting is for unskilled people. It doesn't matter its like cheating on a test, it will come back to bite you.

zeppelin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  haeyo Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:32 am

i think it's ok if you're already at max level and gotten all the weapons and perks legitly. so if it's just to get those golden weapons bc that's some absurd amount of headshot kills required and it's just time consuming whether you're skilled or not...

haeyo
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum